Experience the Rendez-vous in a whole new way, become a volunteer!
To thank you for your time, we’ll:
- Grant you access to the event
- Offer you lunch and / or dinner
- Invite you to the volunteer’s « Thank you » party
- Give you your certificate of recognition
Your responsabilities :
- Because of the nature of our event site, all volunteers must be 18 years or older.
- Complete, sign and return you registration form by email, fax or in person. Once we’ve received your form, a member of our team will contact you to confirm your information and give you your supervisor’s name and which team you have been assigned to.
- You must attend all information sessions concerning your selected team. Your supervisor will inform you of the day and time of our meetings.
- You must volunteer for a minimum of 12 hours to qualify for an invitation at the volunteers’ « Thank you » party.
- You must inform your supervisor or the organizers of any change to your schedule (delays, absence or other).
- You must respect the dress code inforced by the Casino Lac-Leamy and the event. The requested uniform must be made of a white top (blouse, shirt, dress top) and black bottom (skirt, pants). Also black shoes are preferred.
- You must act responsibly and respectfully towards any and all individuals (visitors, partners / sponsors, organizers, other volunteers) you come in contact with during the event.
- You must report to your supervisor or assistant immediately upon you arrival. He / She will be responsible for supplying you with the event’s apron, which will complement your uniform, and you meal ticket.
- You must help the team maintain our site clean and functional.
- You must help any individual needing information or special assistance.
- Inform you supervisor or any member of our Customer Service Team of any or all comments or suggestions made by visitors to help with the improvement of services provided during the event. You can either bring a pad and pen, or ask for some, to help you keep track of your notes. You can also send your comments to us via email.
- Please take note that the Rendez-vous organization cannot be held responsible for any theft, damage or loss to personal items occurred during your time volunteering with us.
You can participate in the success of the best wine and food show in town by volunteering in one of our teams, such as:
- Crowd Control
- Culinary Demos
- Exhibitor Services
- Customer Service
- Information Services
- Drink Services
Thank You Party
In recognition of your efforts, a « Thank You » Party will be held in the weeks after the event. Details of the party will be sent to you via your supervisor.