More details coming soon.
Get your tickets now to avoid line-ups at the entrance of the Rendez-vous!
Each admission option includes:
- A free INAO tasting glass for sampling the different wines and spirits at the event
- Access to all vendors and exhibitors, as well as all free culinary demos
- An entry coupon for a chance to win a travel credit worth of $500 – courtesy of VoyageAquarelle.com and JeVisite.ca
- The chance to register to one of our Tasting Workshops ($)
Choose from our admission options ... all available online!
GOURMET Package : Starting at $38 per person – a savings of $20! ($58 value)
- 3-Day Passport and your INAO wine tasting glass
- 10$ of coupons
- One Tasting Workshop from the 2015 Schedule (based on a $25 workshop)
All workshops and culinary demos are presented in French but the Rendez-vous hosts and staff will be more than happy to answers questions in both official languages.
3-Day Passport Available in limited quantity : $15* per person (presale), $17* at the door
Daily Admission : $10* per person (presale), $12* at the door
- Available at all 13 Gatineau-Area SAQ store locations
- Available online
- Available directly at the entrance of the Rendez-vous des saveurs entrance, on the day of the event
With the purchase of 10 daily admissions or more (valid for the same day), obtain a $ 2 discount per ticket.
Booking by phone: 819-771-3389
Visit the Mini-Academy page for all the details!
Admission: $ 14 per child, per day
- Meals, snacks, beverages and supervised interactive activities included
- Valid for each day, no time limit!
- Coupons are used for ALL tastings (wine, spirits, beer and food)
- Sampled product prices are at the discretion of the exhibitors
- Coupons are available individually ($ 1/unit) or by sheet of 20 units ($ 20/sheet)
- At the main ticket office (entrance) of the Rendez-vous
- At different locations within the Rendez-vous (information kiosk, sales tables)
Tip: An average purchase of $40 worth of sampling coupons per person is recommended in order to enjoy some of the best wine and the best food available in town!
ADMISSION CONDITIONS :
- This event is for 18 years and older1
- Wearing the admission bracelet is mandatory
- The sampling coupon system is in place at all the kiosks
- Accessibility for mobility-impaired: "mixed" Access
Fully Accessible: Exhibitors located in the Theater Lobby and tasting workshops offered at the mezzanine
Not accessible: Exhibitors of the Theater
Compensatory measure: A service area is specially designated where a team of volunteers offer items for tasting so you can order and be served on site.
1 While programming for the Mini-Academy is geared toward kids 3 to 13, please note that older teens (14 to 17) are also welcomed.
All sales are final. No exchange or refund.